A blog about family, knitting and the occasional diaper... 

Friday, January 4, 2008

Bonne Année Grand Nez!

Une nouvelle année qui débute... Je peux pas croire, déjà 2008? 


Lazy. That's what I am. Lazy. Lazy. Or is it tired?
I haven't written anything in ages and I'm kinda feeling bad about that. Kinda. 

But Liam has been home for the holidays, which means, no computer time unless it's during naps... Speaking of which:
Isn't eat the yummiest when he's sleeping? *sigh*

Let's see. I am presently bouncing Romi on the exercise ball in my Kozy MeiTai trying to get her to fall asleep so I can type this. She is pulling my hair in protest. Why won't she go to sleep?? Doesn't she realise that if she won't sleep now, then the whole day is going to be a mess? I'm about to give up but I have to go to the market but if she hasn't slept she will be so cranky that I'm fearing a total meltdown. Not a fun prospect in below zero weather with a baby stuck to my chest in a baby carrier. Where's summer? Oh how I miss thee.
Wait a minute! Her eyes just closed for a millisecond longer than before... Could she be on her way to sleeping? Nope, false alarm. 

I'm a bit late with this, but we had a great christmas. Decided to forgo the conventional christmas supper and replaced it with a  christmas brunch. It was soooo much more enjoyable than last year! Lets face it, kids past 5pm are no fun. So why torture myself? 
Morning is where it's at. 


Here's a picture of the 4 siblings together. A rare occurrence.... I think it's been years since I've been photographed with my brothers and sister, and yep, you guessed it, every picture is blurry. I need to give Nico a crash course on how to use the manual settings on my camera... 
And the rest of the gang (minus my 2 kiddos since they were, by that time, finally napping.)

No comments: