A blog about family, knitting and the occasional diaper... 

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

10 months old today!

Noooooooooooo!!!
Stay small!! Don't grow. I'm just.so.depressed. She is my last and she won't stop growing. I never thought having children was such a bittersweet experience. That every milestone brings some joy and some sadness. That seeing them grow makes me want to hang on for a little bit longer than I should. I wish I could stop time. I wish I could go back and re-experience liam as a baby. To give him what I didn't know he needed at the time. Why am I so darn nostalgic?

This is miss coconut 1 year ago (I blatantly copied Kris's idea, hope she doesn't mind!) :

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time goes by so quickly! I can't believe that our little girl used to fit in that tiny space.

Old Gates Farm said...

oh :(... hugs! it is so bittersweet... they are growing way too fast! i'm glad you stole my idea---that picture of you is wonderful!

Zélia Lefebvre said...

Shit. J'me rappelais plus de ta bédaine.